We at Actonomy are dedicated to optimise your HRM processes by providing semantic search & match technology!
Actonomy's semantic technology was designed to help you do business in a much more efficient way and to optimise your recruitment process! Actonomy’s technology helps you through the different steps of the recruitment process with effortless onboarding of talent (using CV parsing) and brief and accurate sourcing of talent (in your own talent pool and external sources alike!). Our unique searching and matching technology then delivers swift and precise matches with your job requirements.
|Are you a jobboard, a corporate HR department or a large recruitment agency looking to enhance your existing solution with CV parsing, semantic search & match? Are you looking for a flexible solution that is easy to integrate and configure to your own needs? And is your main concern to get better search&match results in a much more efficient way than with 'traditional search'? Or would you like candidates to simply upload their CV and get jobs right away to really match? Find out why xMP is your solution for semantic searching and matching!||Are you a recruitment agency or a corporate professional looking for a webbased off-the-shelf solution for CV & vacancy management? Are you interested in automation of your candidate acquisition using parsing ? Would you like to source talent in social media/external sources? Find out why Matchbase with its integrated search and match solution is better than any other solution in the market!|
In the spotlight :
- Beyond fuzzy geolocation search : Polygon Geo Matching in xMP 5.x - just click on a map and create your own area in which you want to search for candidates or jobs - no longer limited to a radius!
- Actonomy xMP V 5.0 released! Register and get the details soon in your mailbox!
- We are proud to be part of the OVID-LT consortium with the goal to develop a future roadmap for language technology in Flanders! Interest? Get in touch with us or with our other partners such as Crosslang, Synergetics.
- Congratulations to our Partner Otys with the launch of Phoenix platform! We are proud to extend our partnership with Otys and to provide the federated search functionality (MLS) allowing Otys clients to search in social media and other external sources!
- Konetic - UK extends its agreement with Actonomy search & match for searching in the talent pool!
- New : Update on xMP 4.4 with semantic autocompletion while entering keywords (advanced autocompletion) get synonyms and related concepts that really exist in your application - not just random keywords that are not in use in your application. Contact us for more details or check out the user groups.
- Actonomy xMP 4.4 released! Flexible input formats supported - any input format supported + standard support for 3rd party CVparsers such as Daxtra and Rchilli!
- Open job opportunities at Actonomy : java software developers, project consultants and internal account managers!
- Actonomy now part of a large Belgian HR Group: Read more
- Find out about TOBIUS: Microsoft Dynamics CRM with integrated semantic Matching
- Indexing of huge databases in only a couple of hours with Actonomy: find out more!
- Actonomy's Federated Search is now also active for search queries in Jobbird and Nationale Vacaturebank
- Find out more about Actonomy's Platform Performance Monitoring System in xMP 4.0
- Ontology update: Danish / Norwegian / Swedish available. For more information, please contact us!
Actonomy - in brief:
HR Solutions for Semantic Search, Semantic Matching, Resume Matching/CV Matching
Actonomy's HR Software is the most accurate semantic search and match technology in the world, specialized with the HRM environment and HRM community sites in mind. Our intelligent CV Matching and Vacancy Matching solutions bridge both structured and unstructured data. This, in combination with the complex but fascinating technology of Semantic Search, explains in a nutshell what we do: We simply search smarter!
- CV Matching, CV Extraction / Resume Matching, Resume Extraction - What does it mean for me?
Recruiters, staffing companies, job boards, corporate recruiters, and community sites all have the same goal: finding the best resumes or profiles that match the needs of a job description. This requires going beyond searches that simply understand sentence structure. And this is why you should rely on Actonomy: our CV Matching / Resume matching technology finds unexpected matches between job descriptions and candidate resumes because it 'understands' the language and extracts the relevant information from CVs and vacancies. You save time and money, you improve your quality of service, and you get more and better results out of your databases.