The protection of your privacy is very important to us. We want to inform, you about what happens to your personal data: what information we collect, why we do it, how long we store it, what your privacy rights are and how to exercise them.
Identity and contact details Actonomy:
Kempische Steenweg 293/35
PRIVACY STATEMENT REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED BY ACTONOMY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
What information can you provide to Actonomy and we collect?
On our website you will be given the opportunity to provide data to Actonomy for various purposes. In a large proportion of cases these will be company data. However, it is also possible to provide personal data. Of course it is important for us to use an adequate level of security for both types of data. We are happy to provide an overview of the types of information that you can provide to us and which we collect in turn:
Personal details, such as:
- name and address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Information on the motivation letter
- Information on the curriculum vitae
Company data, such as:
- Company Name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Address data
What information does Actonomy collect automatically by means of techniques?
Through our website a cookie is placed from the company Google as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and get reports on how visitors use the website. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the Europe. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this.
For what purpose and on what legal basis does Actonomy use your data?
Actonomy uses your data with the aim to:
- Send you by e-mail the newsletter or other automated mailing for which you have registered;
- Perform sales activities;
- Contact you if you have filled in the contact form;
- To be able to process your application.
The processing of your personal data for the above purposes will take place on the basis of permission or on the grounds of a legitimate interest of Actonomy. If you have given permission for the processing of personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this, for example, by indicating via the link in the newsletter that you no longer wish to receive it. You can also withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Actonomy provide data to third parties and what about links to third-party websites?
Actonomy never sells your details to third parties. Actonomy uses Outlook to send newsletters. Information provided by filling in contact forms is stored in Outlook. We conclude processor agreements with these third parties to make clear agreements about the processing of these personal data. We want to ensure that this third party ensures at least the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
On Actonomy’s website you can find links to websites of third parties. Although these websites have been selected with care, Actonomy is not responsible for the handling of your personal data by these third parties. Read the privacy statement of these websites for more information.
Storage period data
Actonomy does not store the data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was received. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, or let us know that you no longer want to be contacted by us, we will delete your details as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks after you have made the request. Data that must be retained for a longer period of time on the basis of legislation and regulations will be retained for the period specified therein.
Actonomy keeps and uses contact information of its customers and prospects for as long as the commercial relation is considered to be active. Resumes of candidates are kept for six months. Contact details are kept for three years after the last proven activity.
As a data subject you have the right to inspect, right to rectification, right to forgetfulness, right to data portability, right to limit the processing and the right to object. Requests for these rights can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We would like to receive a copy of your ID or driver’s license at the request so that we can be sure that the request has been made by the right person. We point out in this case that it is advisable to make the national register number and the photo unreadable, to protect your privacy. Such a request will be handled within a reasonable time, but no later than four (4) weeks after receipt of the request. If a request is rejected, this rejection will be motivated.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, Actonomy points out that you have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority about the processing of personal data by Actonomy.
Does Actonomy keep everything confidential?
All personal data provided to Actonomy will be treated confidentially. Actonomy, the employees of Actonomy and those who, on behalf of Actonomy, have access to personal data are obliged to observe confidentiality of the personal data of which they take cognizance, except insofar as they are obliged by law or regulations to make announcements.
Does Actonomy have the security of your personal data in order?
Actonomy uses various measures to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data. This includes measures against unauthorized access, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification and unlawful and unintentional destruction or accidental loss. For example, the data entered in the forms are processed in a secure environment (https) and your data is stored in secure management environments that are only accessible to specific people.
PRIVACY STATEMENT REGARDING DATA PROTECTION IF ACTONOMY ACTS AS A PROCESSOR FOR A CLIENT
Use of Personal Data as a Processor
Where Actonomy acts as a Processor for the Client (who will on his turn act as Controller), Actonomy will undertake the Processing of Personal Data on behalf and upon instruction of the Client in line with the Actonomy Privacy Statement. Actonomy will also implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of Processing.
- Actonomy shall restrict access to Client Personal Data within its organization to relevant personnel.
- Actonomy may engage Actonomy Sub-Processors, provided they are bound by commitments substantially equivalent to those agreed between Actonomy and the Client.
- After the end of the provision of Services relating to the Processing, Actonomy shall observe Client’s reasonable written instructions regarding return or deletion of Client Personal Data.
- Measure does not apply to any Client Personal Data which Actonomy or a Sub-Processor is required to retain or otherwise continue to process to comply with any law or professional rule.
- On Client’s written request, Actonomy shall provide Client with information reasonably required to demonstrate Actonomy has deleted Client’s Personal Data.
- Actonomy shall notify Client without undue delay after becoming aware of any unauthorized or unlawful Processing in breach of these Terms and act promptly to prevent the breach continuing or recurring. Taking into account the nature of Processing and the information available to Processor, Actonomy will assist Client allowing him to notify the supervisory authority or the Data Subjects.
- Actonomy will assist Client with technical and organizational measures for the fulfilment of Clients obligation to respond to requests from Data Subjects.
- It is mutually agreed that by transferring Personal Data to Actonomy, Client confirms (i) it has a lawful basis for the transfer and all necessary authority from all Data Subjects for Actonomy to process the Client Personal Data in accordance with the Contract (ii) its instructions in connection with the Processing of the Client Personal Data are in accordance with all applicable Data Privacy Legislation and will not cause Actonomy to breach any applicable Data Privacy Legislation.
- On Client’s request, Actonomy shall provide Client with information necessary to demonstrate Actonomy’s compliance with its obligations under the Data Privacy Legislation by making Actonomy’s IT and data security personnel available to Client at Actonomy’s premises to discuss Actonomy’s IT and data security arrangements, together with the opportunity for Client to inspect documentation reasonably required to demonstrate Actonomy’s compliance.
- Nothing in this clause requires Actonomy to act inconsistently with professional or other obligations of professional secrecy and confidentiality
PRIVACY STATEMENT REGARDING DATA PROTECTION IF ACTONOMY ACTS AS A CONTROLLER FOR A CLIENT
Use of Personal Data as a Controller
Where Actonomy acts as a Controller, we may process personal data for the purposes of any of: (i) providing the Services, (ii) administering, managing and developing our business and services; (iii) security, quality and risk management activities; (iv) providing you with information about us and our range of services; and (v) complying with any requirement of law, regulation or a professional body of which we are a member.
The Client agrees that Actonomy may transfer and share the aforementioned Personal Data with (i) the Actonomy Subcontractors, which may include suppliers of IT or storage services such as cloud service providers or software-as-a-service providers (some of which may be located in jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area) and (ii) persons indicated by the Client, together the ‘Recipients’, but only to Recipients who are (i) in a country which provides an adequate level of protection for Personal Data or (ii) under an agreement which satisfies the EU requirements to that effect.
Rights of the Client
The Client shall have the right of access to its Personal Data and the right to rectify any such data. The Client shall also have the right to object free of charge to the Processing of its Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. Should the Client have any queries concerning the Processing of its Personal Data or wish to exercise its above rights, it shall address such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Actonomy acts as a Controller and the Client provides Personal Data about individuals other than itself to Actonomy, Actonomy delegates to the Client its obligations under the Data Privacy Legislation as Actonomy does not have direct contacts with the individuals whose Personal Data are provided to Actonomy by the Client. In this respect, the Client confirms that (i) the Personal Data it provides to Actonomy is accurate, complete and current, (ii) it has properly informed the individuals whose Personal Data it provides to Actonomy about the disclosure of their Personal Data to Actonomy for the Processing activities referred to under this clause and their rights in this respect as set out in clause Rights of the Client, (iii) it has in place appropriate procedures for handling requests by such individuals (with Actonomy’s reasonable cooperation where required) and (iv) it is legally entitled to provide Actonomy the Personal Data in connection with performing the Services and that the Personal Data provided to Actonomy are Processed in accordance with the applicable Data Privacy Legislation.
Change privacy statement
Actonomy reserves the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will always be published on this website. For questions about Actonomy’s privacy statement, you can always contact email@example.com