Candidate records or resumes stored in your ATS/CRM are of value for you! The quality of these records is of the utmost importance for your business, so keeping up the quality is key!
There are several ways you can clean up resumes in a database to improve the quality of candidate records:
- Remove duplicates (or merge duplicates): If you have multiple copies of the same resume in your database, it’s important to remove them to avoid confusion and reduce clutter.
- Standardize formatting or use software to do this automatically: Make sure that all resumes are formatted consistently, with headings, bullet points, and clear section divisions. This will make it easier to read and compare resumes.
- Check for accuracy: Review each resume to ensure that all the information is accurate and up-to-date. This includes job titles, employment dates, and education history. If needed, Actonomy can update your records by checking social media for more up to date information.
- Use automatically and consistent generated tagging : Use industry-specific tags to help you quickly identify candidates who have the skills and experience you’re looking for.
- Update regularly: Make sure to regularly review and update your candidate records to ensure that they are current and accurate. This will make it easier to find the right candidates when you need them.
By following these steps, you can improve the quality of your candidate records and make it easier to find the best candidates for your open positions. Actonomy’s smart software will help you to automate this process and to guarantee that quality remains high at any time!
Actonomy provides a suite of tools to measure the quality and the completeness of your candidate records. Extra tools are available to automate the update process based on social media information, the place where candidates update their profile first!