Looking back into 2018!
Thanks to our clients and partners, 2018 was a great year for Actonomy :
- We invoiced more than 30% compared to the previous years, one of the highest growth figures of the last five years!
- We signed up several new partnerships that have resulted in new and exciting things to come – more announcements will follow early January 2019!
- We extended our client portfolio with major new clients on various continents!
On the development side, several big steps were taken :
- The flagship product xMP had several major extensions such as new language support, ontology content enrichments,…
- We finished a 3 years research project (ASIMOV) with peer companies on using machine learning/deep learning to generate automatically multilingual ontologies. A major breakthrough for us and ready to take a next step in our AI and machine learning based solutions.
Thanks to all this, Actonomy announced several new vacancies for both sales professionals and software professionals to expand our team – we have been and still are in a serious hiring modus!
Looking forward to 2019!
Our key goal for 2019 remains to support our clients and partners even better!
What can be expected from us?
- A stronger organization to support you and to work with you on new and challenging projects! Get to know the new people early 2019!
- Obviously in line with the company tradition, new product innovations based on the research we have been doing in the field of machine learing and AI!
- A stronger networking with our sister companies within the group we belong to and with our peers of the HRTech Valley!
Let us be in touch soon early 2019 and our team will update you in detail on the new things to come within Actonomy and our xMP family of products!
Thanks for your continuous support! Looking forward to be in touch in 2019 as a client, partner or in joining our team!
Filip De Geijter, CEO